Free Shipping | Free 15 day Returns | Secured Checkout
Know Your Size
Measure your feet with our simple and easy to follow SHOE SIZE FINDER tool
Measure Your Feet With a piece of paper, a pencil, a ruler
- Stand with one foot on a piece of paper.
- Mark the back of your heel and the tip of your big toe.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Use the conversion chart below to determine your size.
- Use the same method to measure the other foot. Note: One foot may be larger than the other. Always buy shoes to fit the larger foot.
- The size of your feet can change with time, so measure your feet regularly.
Please use the chart below to determine an accurate size for you. For any questions please call us, email us or chat with us. We at FootLounge are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible."